How can I make an appointment?
You can make an appointment at Alaska Family Dermatology by:
How can I find Alaska Family Dermatology’s office?
We are located at:
3340 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
View on Google Maps for Directions
Where can I find the latest information from Alaska Family Dermatology?
Visit our Blog for the latest news, events, services and information about our services.
Follow us on Facebook
What ways can I pay my bill?
For questions about billing, call (844) 824-9922. To pay securely online immediately by credit card, go to onpatient.com. If you do not have access to OnPatient, call (907) 268-2067 to request access.
You may also call our office at (907) 268-2067 and we will take a credit card payment over the phone.
We do not take checks over $250. Any charges over $250 require payment with a credit card, debit card, or cash. All returned checks will be charged a $30 processing fee. Checks may be mailed to
Alaska Family Dermatology attn: Billing
3340 Providence Dr. STE 358
Anchorage, AK 99508
How can I access my billing records?
You can access your records by visiting the Onpatient Portal at Onpatient.com.. If you do not yet have access to OnPatient, sign up at https://www.onpatient.com/ or Contact Us.
Once you have access to onpatient, you will be able to access your billing records in onpatient under Billing ->Payment History.
Why Am I Receiving A Bill When I’m Covered By Insurance?
You could be receiving a balance due statement for one or several of the following contributors:
- The provider is OON (out of network) for the insurance plan you are covered under
- Your insurance plan was inactive at the time of service or is currently inactive
- The services claimed are not covered by the insurance company
- The insurance company has determined that the services claimed were pre-existing and therefore ineligible for coverage
- Certain insurance plans have high deductibles which must be met before coinsurance begins. We are considered a Specialist under most plans and you should reference that part of your plan when learning about your financial responsibility for Office Visits and Procedures.
If you have specific questions regarding the reason for the lack of coverage, we strongly recommend that you reach out to your insurance provider for further support. For your convenience.
How Do I Reach The Patient Billing Services Support Team By Phone?
Call 866-465-4886 to reach our Patient Billing Services Support Team Monday–Friday 5am-5pm PST.
How Can I Access My Medical Records?
We can share medical records with you via OnPatient. If you do not yet have access, sign up at https://www.onpatient.com/ or Contact Us.
Once you have access to OnPatient, you will be able to access your medical records in OnPatient under “Appointments”.
How Can I Obtain Access To onpatient?
To obtain access to Onpatient, we must send an invitation to the email you have registered with our office. Within 7 days of the invitation being sent by our office, you must click on a link in the email and register an account with a username and password. Store the username and password in a safe space. If you do not register within 7 days, we can send you another invitation if you call our office requesting it.
I Have Questions About Billing Or Why Am I Receiving A Bill?
Please call 866-465-4886 with the following information and we will respond as soon as possible
- Your Health Care Provider’s Name
- Your Name (first and last)
- Your Date of Birth
- The Date of Service
- Procedure in Question & and Amount of Charge
- Date of Payment
- Method of Payment (Cash, Check, Credit Card)
- Payment Details (for example, if you have paid by check, please indicate the check number, date you mailed the check, and the address you mailed the check to)